Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Screen Notes Midnight in Paris

Montage at the beginning of Paris.

I already don't like Owen Wilson's wife's character. I hope he leaves her.

Immediately they play with this character of the know it all, who are having all these interactions. I hate every character that's been introduced so far.

Going into the point about how cities look different in film, i can't help but notice how clean everything is. Even the alleyways and the side streets are spotless. 

DONT GET IN THE CAR.

Again, going off heat we talked about, but this movie I think is early on just a fun concept. Own Wilson is just going to go around a see all these different parts of France and get insight into their lives. 

And immediately notice that it'll be something different. I hope we meet some Hemmingway's The Sun Also Rises characters. 

This kinda seems like a more adult version of Night at the Museum.

And there's Hemmingway! 

"Writer's are competitive" "If your a writer, declare yourself the best one" 
I'm so glad I have a computer to look up the people. I have no idea who Cole Porter is. 

This characters are so completely exaggerated its, ridiculous. Maybe I'll walk in the rain soon….

Conversation with Hemmingway and Own Wilson is great. I enjoy that.
I hope that picture conversation in exaggerated too, because if not, i know nothing about art and should never even try to be a writer. 

Paul. Paul's the guy I hate. 

I just get mesmerized during the midnight parts, and then Paul shows up again. Or his wife. And I remember I hate them and get distracted and then came here to take notes. 

I'm a little confused on the premise. That he actually goes back time and IS apart of the 1920's? Also did the private investigator see him after he left? Maybe tonight we'll figure it out. 

"You always take the side of the help! That's why daddy says your a communist"

No comments:

Post a Comment